Meta's World

What's going on with Meta, random thoughts, PMS induced rants, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Favorite Songs of Summer 2005

I'm making a mix tape os summer 2005 songs. I just want to know what are everyone's favorite songs of the summer. It doesn't matter what genre they are, as long as they make you want to shake your ass. And it's ok to throw a couple of slow jams in there. Mine are (in no particular order):

1. Touch by Omarion
2. One Thing by Amerie
3. Dontcha by The Pussycat Dolls
4. Let Me Hold You- Omarion and BowWow
5. We Belong Together - Mariah Carey
6. Back Then - Mike Jones
7. Sitting Sideways - Paul Wall
8. Switch - Will Smith (SHUT UP! I like clean rap. Sue me!)
9. Make her Feel Good - Teairra Mari
10. Diamonds - Kanye West
11. Dear Summer - Jay Z
12. Welcome to Jamrock - Julian "Jr. Gong" Marley
13. Motivation- T.I.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hya i just want to find a songtaht was quite popular alsrt year in summer but i cant n it's anoyin me does anyone have last years top 40 in the summer

    kate

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    compensated rigor caviar overworked potentialthe mmvs astronomy scienceb strained allot buddy
    servimundos melifermuly

     
  • At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how's life ? metasmith.blogspot.com blogger found your site via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home