Meta's World

What's going on with Meta, random thoughts, PMS induced rants, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Rainy Day Random Rambles

Mood: Bored, reflective
Theme song of the day: So Sexy, Twista featuring R. Kelly

Not much to report. Just updating my site. I hate days like this where it is rainy cuz I get into a weird mood. I swear I have picked myself apart in every way possible. I have come to the conclusion that I am lazy and a procrastinator and I really got to work on that shit. It's not like I don't want to do stuff, but I just can't find the energy sometimes. Chicago is like cryptonite to me. People keep telling me if I don't like it I should leave, and I'm thinking of doing just that. The west coast seems to be beckoning. Cali or Vegas maybe.

And I am sad because B2K broke up and I saw a video this morning for Why I Love You. My friend thinks I am crazy for liking those little boys, but they are legal now dammit. J Boog is such a cutie and can dance his little ass off. Plus he's a Leo. OK, maybe a grown woman shouldn't know all that about a boy band, but their music was bumpin, and I think I'm gonna go buy You Got Served.

I want to marry Andre 3000. I think we would really dig each other. We could read each other poetry and braid each other's hair and our sons could play together. We could wear matching kilts and shinpads. Maybe he'd let me wear his Love Below jacket. That would be so cool. I remember when they were broke and didn't tip me when I was waiting tables at Magic City in Atlanta.

What happened to DeeeLite? I think I'll listen to them right now. I also wonder what happened to an old fuck buddy of mine Taj. He kind of went crazy on me, hmm I'm noticing a pattern. Maybe I'm driving them crazy! Or maybe I'm the crazy one. Maybe it's both. Just wondered about him out the blue. We used to write each other poetry. He was a sensitive thug. A crazy gung ho Marine. But he wrote me a poem about Rainy Days back in 98. Will someone out there in bloggerville write me a poem? Puhlease? A good one though, not some cheezy couplet crap. Something sexy and abstract please. Challenge my mind.

AB is beautiful when he sleeps. I look like shit when I sleep. Why do men look better in the morning?

Will someone out there buy me a car please. Or at least Pimp my ride!

Do fish freak out when I cook fish? Do they cry for their soon to be eaten breatheren?

A Peice of the Action with Bill Cosby and Sidney Poitier is a hilarious movie. Rent it people, if for nothing else but to see Bill Cosby dancing in a retro/throwback Chicago Cubs jacket that I must have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home