Meta's World

What's going on with Meta, random thoughts, PMS induced rants, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

Friday, June 08, 2001

Off My Chest

Well personal drama has reared it's ugly head. Sometimes that happens. Anyway it prevented me from finishing my shoot with Digital Creations. I didn't get a chance to call them until the next day, but hey sometimes things like that can't be avoided. I'm pretty sure that Derrick understands, and he shot some other girls that night too, so he wasn't held up because of me.

Plus I read the Diary for On Probation, and he claims I wasted his time. For one, we never had an appointment to break. When I called him to make one, he couldn't at that time. Then I pursue another opportunity and he couldn't reach me. So you guys know what, from now on, all my booking can go through my agent. That's his job anyway. It's my job to keep training as an actress and director and stay on the right path to success.

Sometimes I get so frustrated with this biz though! I work very hard, and people don't seem to realize, appreciate it, or give a f*ck. Now if a contract, release or something was signed and money was on the table for me up front, I don't think that anyone would have to worry. I'd be like f*ck you to everything and everyone else when it comes to a paycheck, but that wasn't the case!

I love the internet, and being a net model, but I am also a real actress and model with lessons, bookings, castings, etc. I have a family that is my number one priority, and I am also a realtor and real estate investor. My plate is full, and I really wanted to keep this site as personal as possible, but I do have a life to live!

I can't be at home on the computer if I have a casting. That doesn't feed my family!

WHOA! Just had to get that off my chest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home