Meta's World

What's going on with Meta, random thoughts, PMS induced rants, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

Tuesday, June 12, 2001

Feelin on yo booty anticipation

I picked up my contact sheets for my headshots. They are awesome. The polaroids are nothing compared to the real deal. I look fresh and sweet on my commercial shot, and kind of sexy and sophisticated on my film shot. I'm just getting frustrated again because now I have to wait 8 days for my 8x10s, and then a few more days after that for my copies. I really wanted those pictures sooner, in case there is a casting. But that's what I get for procrastinating anyway!

I talked with another photographer who does pictures for Playboy and he's giving me a sweet deal for pictures so I'm gonna meet with him this week. So I'll have some cute stuff for the member's section soon.

And I found a place on South Beach with really cute bikinis DIRT CHEAP. I would say how cheap, but then other people would find out and it wouldn't be my secret. So I'll just tell a selected few, and let you guys be the judge as to how cute these bikinis are!!!

There is still no word on the R. Kelly video for Feelin on Your Booty. I'm beginning to think that I probably won't get a good part, because after all I was number 244. And I have no idea what the director was looking for. I know I shouldn't even think negative like that, but I can't help it.

I really need to go meditate, because I have no patience, and that's not getting me anywhere but frustrated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home