Meta's World

What's going on with Meta, random thoughts, PMS induced rants, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

So sick!

I am so sick that the Phoenix Suns didn't make it to the play offs. I've been in denial a few days about their loss. Our loss. I don't think that you all understand how much I love the Phoenix Suns. They have the cutest team in the league. Three fine, foreign black men and a cute white guy. Mmm mmm good.

I LOVE Raja Bell because he hates Kobe as much as I do. And he's from St. Croix, and when you read The Rolexxx Club, you'll know that I have a special place in my heart for sexy men from the Virgin Islands. Found out he was married. Crushed!

I LOVE Leandro Barbosa. He's from Brazil. Brazilian men are so sexy. All I know how to say in Portuguese is Obrigado, which means thank you. But I can think of lots of situation that would cause me to tell Leandro Obrigado over and over again.

I LOVE Boris Diaw. Je ne parles pas francais, but I love to hear it spoken. I met this African guy once from Senegal. He lived in Paris and spoke fluent French. He had on a tailored suit and looked so clean and refined and elegant. I hate 9-5 guys, but I love a sharp dressed man. A man in a jersey or white tee does nothing for me! I had already picked out the china pattern and planned my life in Paris, but on our first date he got pissy drunk and pissed on a tree right on Rush Street, where the rich people of Chicago play. What a turn off. Plus he tried to play that I don't speak English shit, but he spoke it just fine when he became an octopus and I had to fight him off. Please let me kiss you. Please let me feel you. Not after you peed on a tree in public player. Such a let down. But back to the topic, I'm sure Boris is a perfect gentleman.

I really like Steve Nash, but he's short and I want to wash and condition his hair and blow it dry with a round brush. I don't want to sleep with him. Really now, must his hair always look so stringy? But aside from him being cute, I actually respect him as an athlete. Dude personifies the words hustle and fast break.

Amare Stoudemire is so cute and he is a really sweet person. I met him his rookie year, and we exchanged numbers, and talked once. But when he realized that I'm ALMOST old enough to be his mama, he lost interest. Maybe that's not why, but it's all I could think of. I still like him though, I just wish he'd stop getting hurt! But hell, I'm sure he does too!

Shawn Marion hangs out a lot in Chicago, but he's not my type at all and I think he's married. No interest, but he's a good player.

Yes I know that cute players are not what basketball is all about, but that's about the gist of it for me. I don't get anything if they win so they may as well look hot if I'm going to sit and watch a game. I mean really, Phoenix is so cute! Compare them to Detroit's team. Good lawd, I don't want to meet any of the Pistons. They look like they'd mug me or something. Scary.

So all that to say GO HEAT! I do love Miami, after all it is my home away from home. But they aren't as cute as my boys from AZ. I was really looking forward to a Miami and Phoenix showdown, but oh well. Come Thursday, it's all about the M-I-yayo.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:12 AM, Blogger WORLD NEWS said…

    I figure this post may have been more dominant had you taken the photographs yourself. It is a fabulous thought for a foundation and lighting, yet at last the photographs were shot by an expert picture taker Clipping pathThanks For You Sharing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home