Meta's World

What's going on with Meta, random thoughts, PMS induced rants, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

Monday, April 24, 2006

I don't like Charlie Sheen





And I don't think you should either. I don't know if dude is still making movies or on TV but back in the day I thought he was hot. That was until all the Heidi Fleis stuff because men who go to hookers disgust me. Oddly enough hookers don't disgust me as much as the johns do. Double standard? Maybe. Sue me. But I digress.

Anyway what is really creepy about old Chuckie boy is that he called his wife two words that are just WRONG. He called her a cunt and a nigger. Yeah Charlie dropped the N bomb and the C bomb. I'm calling on folks to not support this man's crappy movies or tv shows. He could say he called her a nigger because she's "ignorant" and that's what the word means, but I wouldn't buy it.

I'm not gonna dog him out because that's not really what I do on my blog. I'm just asking that people don't support him because he uses the word nigger and that's been taped so it's kind of not a he-say she-say thing. Anyhoo, judge (or judge not lest ye be judged) for yourself. And pray for all parties involved.

Read the court papers from Denise Richards on The Smoking Gun

6 Comments:

  • At 2:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
    »

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there 

    Why do dogs eat their poop? One reason dogs eat their poop is because it just plain taste
    good. Another reason is it could be a vitamin deficiency. One other reason for the poop
    eating is that it is an instinctual behavior in the wild to eat the poop to keep other predators
    from tracking their movements.

    Some solutions for stopping poop eating are: You can put meat tenderizer on it.

    What do you think?

    By the way, I love that too!  How did you find that?  

    See you soon! WonderGirl 




    how I make money with paid surveys

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello! 

    By the way, I love that too!  Where did you get that at?  

    Bye, - MyGirl! 



    see how I make free money with paid online surveys

     

Post a Comment

<< Home